Monday, November 10, 2008

Prayer Requests

One of our new attendees this afternoon asked about my prayer requests. I appreciate his interest, wanted also to share requests with those who follow this blog:

1) For Holy Spirit leading and wisdom as I study and preach on the book of Hebrews

2) That my family would corporately and individually follow the Lord - the boys in Madison, Bekah at college, Nate in high school - and, of course, Deb as she works at the bank and ministers at home and the church

3) That I would have the Lord's wisdom in leading the church, both in short term operations and "fire-fighting" and long term vision/planning - and that I would both empower the body (Ephesians 4:11-16) and manage my own load (Galatians 6) well

4) That the Lord would continue to bring new families & individuals to the church - both unsaved and saved.

Thanks to each of you who pray; feel free to drop me a note if you wish.

No comments: